January 26, 2014
Joing Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday. After being sick this week, having a snow storm, and then bitter cold, I have much to be thankful for this week, including:
* Work closing on Tuesday! Not only was I getting over a wicked cold/flu, but it was snowing like crazy on Tuesday, it was nice not to have to try and trudge into work.
* All the people who cleared the roads in FFX Cty after the snowstorm so I could get to work safely on Friday.
* The opportunity to plan Earth Day activities for work this year! Anyone have any ideas?
* A long overdue shopping trip. Since we got sick on Saturday and spent most of the week at home, we were running low on everything! Now that we’ve gone shopping, I can make a batch of banana muffins which will be very welcome I’m sure.
* A long overdue trip to Bed, Bath, and Beyond. We’ve been in need of a new cutting board for a long time and a new clothes drying rack since the one we’ve had since ’99 broke. Just having those things in the house makes me smile now.
* Little girl and hubby are feeling better. It’s amazing what a few nights of un-interupted sleep will do for you.
* The latest issue of Mother Earth News coming this week, just in time for me to curl up on the couch with it.
* Mail from my mother-in-law! I told her back in September how much little girl loves checking the mail and she’s made sure there’s something for little girl to get every day. Now, if I could only explain to her that there is no mail on Sunday….