February 2, 2014
Joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday. This week I am especially grateful for:
* Good weather this weekend! After being 7 degrees earlier in the week, it has been lovely to be able to open some windows and get some fresh air in the house.
* An improptu trip to the zoo yesterday. Little girl absolutely loved the trip and seeing her face light up when she saw all the stingrays in the Amazonia exhibit melted my heart.
* Getting a good note from little girl’s music teacher on Friday afternoon.
* Getting a small hug and kiss when I stopped by daycare this week to drop off a treat for snacktime.
* Seeing hubby finish up a knit blanket he has been working on for a year now. Yes, my hubby knits.
* Receiving a beautiful hot and scarf set in the mail from the Wyoming Rose Etsy shop. It’s pretty and sparkly.
* Little girl trying some new food! She’s been in a picky phase since she turned two, but on a rare occassion she will actually try something.
* A lovely salmon dinner on Shabbat. Little girl ate all the salmon we gave her!
* Snacking on banana muffins in the car after a long day at the zoo. Yum.
* Watching the groundhog all together this morning, snuggled under a quilt, then waffles afterward. Six more weeks of winter….